Welcome to scikit-build¶
scikit-build is an improved build system generator for CPython C/C++/Fortran/Cython extensions. It provides better support for additional compilers, build systems, cross compilation, and locating dependencies and their associated build requirements.
The scikit-build package is fundamentally just glue between the setuptools Python module and CMake.
- Why should I use scikit-build ?
- Basic Usage
- Advanced Usage
- C Runtime, Compiler and Build System Generator
- CMake modules
- Release Notes
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: http://scikit-build.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
- Source code: https://github.com/scikit-build/scikit-build
- Mailing list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/scikit-build